Dr. Tony Hammack is a Louisiana native, born and raised in Lake Charles, LA. After graduating high school from Lakewood Christian Academy and spending over a decade in the oil industry, he decided to pursue his love of the health sciences.
He graduated from McNeese State University and moved to the New Orleans area for dental school at LSU, where he served as Vice President and President of his class. Dr. Hammack has completed an extensive amount of education in dental implants, bone grafting, and IV sedation. He is able to provide both IV and oral conscious sedation for patients who are fearful of coming to the dentist. He is very gentle and takes his time, especially with patients who have dental anxiety.
Dr. Hammack regularly volunteers his time to the New Orleans Dream Center. He lives in Slidell with his beautiful wife Tiffany and her two sons.
Notable accomplishments and associations include:
- A 10 Month surgical residency in dental implants and bone grafting
- A mini-residency in IV sedation
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Louisiana Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry